THE BÉLA BARTÓK MEMORIAL HOUSE WILL BE OPENED ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2020!
We are pleased to announce that the Béla Bartók Memorial House reopens its doors to visitors
from July 1 2020, from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00.
To protect the health of our guests and staff, please
– use a non-contact hand sanitizer at the entrance on arrival;
– wear a face mask in the building (we provide a mask if required);
– wait in the foyer if there is a visitor at the ticket office;
– give preference to contactless payment;
– keep a distance of 1.5 meters during the visit to the exhibition.
Groups are only accepted by prior arrangement.
The maximum number of visitors in a guided tour is 10 persons.
Welcome to the Béla Bartók Memorial House!